Learn more about cookies
Your cart is empty
Create my account
Enjoy hiking-bit by bit !
From 49,50 €
The High Vosges
The Vosgien Club
Regional Nature Reserve Ballon des Vosges
Sort by :
Ventron and the hermitage Frère Joseph
Ventron is first of all known for the hermitage “Brother Joseph” (Frère Joseph). It was built in 1757 by residents in honor of the kindness of Pierre Joseph ...
Built in the 19th century, named after a General, the Fort Dorsner should help protecting the intersection of Giromagny of potential invasions.
This castle was built in 1900 by the architect Constant Tisserand, in neogothic style and using ferroconcrete as building material. It belonged to the family until 1947, it was ...
The popular theatre (Theatre du peuple) Bussang, is the part of the french national stages "Scène Nationale", and a unique place. With its opening to the forest this pla...
The Ballon d'Alsace Ballon extends over the regions of Lorraine, Franche-Comte and Alsace. The Ballon d'Alsace is located in the Regional Natural Park of Ballons des Vosges ...
The Missions Cross (Croix de Mission), on the territory of the municipality Thann, was built in 1950 by scouts and destroyed by the storm in 1999. In 2003 the cross was rebuilt ...
Cross of Lorraine
The Cross of Lorraine (Croix de Lorraine) was inaugurated by General de Gaulle in 1949 in memory of all the fighters who fought during World War 2 in this place. It is a monument ...
Former farm of Gazon Vert
The former barn was built on a moraine (a glacially accumulation of unconsolidated glacial debris) in 1750. It was used as a common shelter for the herds of the village and later a...
Pasture of Drumont ( Chaume du Drumont)
The Drumont is the highest peak of the Vosges massif (1200 m) and offers a wide panorama of the Alsace and Lorraine. From its viewpoint you have a beautiful view of the Ballon ...
The Saint-Nicolas vallye is extending over three kilometers. The chapel “Saint Nicolas des Rochers” is situated next to a cascade. Its construction in the mid-16th ...