The Saint-Nicolas vallye is extending over three kilometers. The chapel “Saint Nicolas des Rochers” is situated next to a cascade. Its construction in the mid-16th century is due to a miracle. A coach driver survived uninjured after falling several meters deep. To thank god, he built a chapel on this spot. More recently, the old chapel next to the road was demolished and built up again in 1958.